Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Week 6 of 7

We are almost there and this past week we actually both didn't do well. I made this Spiced Apple Banana Cream Cake over the weekend and we both ate more servings than anyone ever should, and we both gained a pound this past week. So sad, in fact, so sad that we both decided to weigh in again on Thursday just to see if life got any better for us by then. So we will have a week 6 1/2 update for you in a day or so.

Totals are

Michelle at 139 lbs. total loss of 5 pounds overall
Jason at 200 lbs. total loss of 1 pound overall


Also I have to add that Jason is just looking so hot these days and even though the scale is being extremely rude to him, it doesn't at all reflect how he looks. He has toned so much and I know that since he lifts super heavy weights that he is replacing muscle with fat. He has gone down a size to a 34 waist instead of a 36 so that says more than some stupid scale.

As for my weight, not sure why I gained this week. I did feel bloated and not super well. And I have had some stress, which I'm not sure if that reflects on the scale or not.

But anyway, it's back to the hard work and dedication to hopefully have our last week be very positive for both of us.

No comments: