Friday, September 19, 2008

When I win...

So, here's what I have decided will be my thing if I win the contest. I want one Saturday without any responsibilities. I want one day to do whatever I want. Maybe I'll go for a long bike ride or go for a hike, or go sailing, or just browse B&N for a new book.

So far Michelle is kicking my rear but I always come on strong at the end. I weighed myself last night after I taught Body Attack and was 199.5. That's the first time I have been under 200 pounds in about 15 years. Let's hope I can hold on to the loss. We'll see at the official weigh in on Monday.

1 comment:

Papa Doc said...

Ok, so it's Monday -- who won? Or was that just your goal for this week?
I'm so impressed with the two of you and your resolve to be so fit. That definitely needs to rub off on me!
Mom