Monday, April 12, 2010

The End of the Competition

Well it's finally the end.

My final weigh in was this morning. I weighed in at 139.8

So I lost a total of 6 pounds in 8 weeks for this little weight loss contest. Not the best considering that my goal was 2 pounds a week for a total of 16 pounds. However if you take into account that my heaviest weight was on January 15th, my weight loss has been 13.2 pounds, since on January 15th I weighed 153.0.

Sad to report, that I can't say that I ate the best. I ate better than usual, but not perfect. I exercised a bunch more by adding running to my schedule. Not a lot of running, but I did add at least 2-3 miles a week, with sometimes up to 6 miles a week.

Over all I lost almost 4 percent of my weight in this contest!

It's great to be in the 130's once again.

No comments: