Thursday, February 24, 2011

Zumba

All of us from Left to Right:
Kim, Holly, Sandra, Jason, Me, Allison



Back in January the club that Jason and I both work for had a Zumba party. I was put in charge of it since I've been teaching Zumba the longest out of the 6 instructors that teach it.

I planned a 2 hour event complete with snacks and lots of prizes!

One girl took pictures of me teaching and just barely sent them to me, here are a few. I'm not sure if I like the look of the mic on the side of my face, either I look funny or like a rock star, not sure which.







I love teaching Zumba and currently teach at 5 different locations on every day except for Sunday. To find a Zumba class in your area just go to www.Zumba.com and then click on Find a class, then put in your zip code.

No comments: