Sunday, May 12, 2013

Columbus Distance Classic Quarter Marathon--Columbus, Ohio--May 4, 2013

Every year I travel to Ohio to see my parents and run the Columbus Distance Classic race. I love this race because 8 years ago it was my very first race ever so it has a special place in my heart.

 There are three races at this event--5K, Quarter Marathon and a Half Marathon. This year I did the Quarter Marathon because I wasn't quite ready to do a Half.  The weather was PERFECT and I had a great time and felt great.  Here are my results:  Michelle Clark's results.  Overall results  Here are some pictures:
The race bib with my name on it!!!

My awesome medal I earned for finishing.

Close up of the medal.

After the race my Dad gave me flowers which were gorgeous
by the way and he took this picture.


No comments: