Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hard week

So far I feel like a noodle. I have taught so many classes this week, in fact 8 to be exact and I still have 4 to go. Zumba tonight, then Step early in the morning tomorrow, Body Sculpt at 8:45a.m. then Zumba tomorrow night. I just hope I can make it to Friday night.

In October I will be adding a class, but taking one away. Adding a Zumba and taking away a Body Sculpt on Fridays.

I want to get rid of Step, I just don't like teaching it anymore, so I'm sure that's next to go.

I haven't had a chance to run this week and haven't felt like I should yet due to the heavy aerobic teaching schedule I have this week. Hoping that next week I can run on Monday since I only teach Body Sculpt next Monday and then run again on Wednesday since next Wednesday I will only teach Body Sculpt again.

This weekend my son and husband and I are all doing a team race. It's called the Flying Pigs Duathlon. Brenden will run the 3.1 miles to start (since he has a faster 5K time than me) then Jason will bike for 20 miles and then I'll run 1.5 miles. After this race I don't have any scheduled till October 23rd because I paid for all my races back in July and don't have any extra money to pay for any races until November and even then it's doubtful.

I want to do a Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving day, it sounds fun, but will depend on if I'm donating plasma again to have the extra money for the $20 entry fee.

I'm off to go teach, wish me luck since I'm super tired.

No comments: