Saturday, January 11, 2014

2nd week's goal

For my 2nd week of 2014 my goals were swim twice, but a little further both times than the week prior.  Run 3 times, however run further each time than the week prior.  Then lastly to get on my bike and ride at least 20 minutes.  The bike is on a trainer in the basement since it's way too icy, snowy, slushy, cold and gross to go outside on my nice road bike.

I achieved all of these.  I even did a little extra this week.  I did 2 miles on the elliptical on Monday.  Taught Body Sculpt on Tuesday and ran 3.1 miles.  Wednesday I taught Body Sculpt.  Thursday early morning I got on the bike and rode for 25 minutes.  Then after work on Thursday ran 2 miles, taught Zumba, then swam laps.  Friday I rested.  Today I ran 4 miles outside and then swam a bunch of laps. Sunday I will rest again.

Total for week 2:
Elliptical 2 miles
Running  9.1 miles
Swam  1972 yards
Body Sculpt classes 2
Zumba classes 1
Biking minutes 25

For my 3rd week my goals are these:  Swim once of 2000 yards, or twice of 1000 or more yards each.  Run 3-4 times and the distance doesn't matter this week, just run at least 3 times.  Bike once of 25 minutes or twice at 15 minutes each.  Get on the elliptical once and do at least 2 miles.  Teach my regularly scheduled classes which are 3 body sculpts and 1 Zumba.

I feel great this week.  I'm thankful that this week I was healthy enough to achieve my goals.

Totals for year:
Elliptical 2 miles
Running  13.7 miles
Swam   3522 yards
Body Sculpt classes 2
Zumba classes 2
Biking minutes 25

No comments: