Sunday, February 16, 2014

Week 7 of 2014

Goals for Week 7 of 2014 were these:  Run 4 times, to spread out the mileage better.  Accomplish 12-13 running miles.  Get on the bike at least 3 times and do at least 35 minutes each time.  Get back in the pool and swim this week.  Complete regularly scheduled classes. Say Hi to my elliptical and work out on it at some point this week for at least 15 minutes.

This is how the week went:
Monday: taught body sculpt class
Tuesday:  taught body sculpt class
Wednesday:  Ran 3.20 miles and taught body sculpt
Thursday:  Biked 20 minutes, taught Zumba,  Ran 2 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: Ran 5.7 miles, Swam 1100 Yards, Elliptical 1 mile, 50 push ups on toes
Sunday:  Rest

Totals for Week 7:
3 body sculpt classes
1 Zumba class
Biked 20 minutes
Ran 10.9 miles
1 mile Elliptical
Swam 1100 Yards
50 Pushups on Toes

Good for the week:
I ran 3 separate times, one time was my scheduled long run for my marathon training.  I actually got in the pool and did yards!  I found my elliptical and did a 1 mile on that.  I added 50 pushups on my toes to be something new this week. I completed all my regularly scheduled classes.  During my long run I felt strong and nothing hurt, which is so nice to say.

Bad for the week:  I didn't run 4 times like I made the goal for.  I didn't hit 12-13 miles, which I feel I would have, had I actually ran 4 times.  I didn't bike as far as the week before, in fact I didn't make the time for biking as in previous weeks.


Totals for year:
Elliptical 4.5 miles
Running  60.14 miles
Swam   8865 yards
Body Sculpt classes 17
Zumba classes 8
Biking minutes 388
Step classes 1
Yoga classes 3
Nia classes 1
Pushups on toes outside of teaching class:50

Goals for Week 8 of 2014:  Run 4 times.  Total mileage 12-14 miles.  Get in the pool once and swim at least 1000 yards.  Bike 2-3 times of 30 minutes or more each.  Find elliptical again and do at least a mile. Do 50 pushups on toes.  Teach all regular scheduled classes.  Eat cleaner this week.

No comments: