Sunday, March 22, 2015

Week 12 of 2015/Week 7 of Marathon Training

Monday: Sculpt, 9 mile bike ride, 3 mile run. Walked .40 miles
Tuesday:Sculpt in the morning, Sculpt after work, 4.06 mile run. Walked .40 miles
Wednesday:Took the day off work, remodeled the house for 9 hours.  Tore out carpet and carpet pad, tore out baseboards, painted walls, pulled out staples and carpet tack strips, cleaned up mess. Sculpt in afternoon.  Then cleaned more when I got home from teaching.  My body hurt everywhere.
Thursday: Swam 2000 yards, Ran 3 miles on treadmill in morning, Body Flow class, Sculpt class after work, ran 4.03 miles outside after work. Walked .40 miles
Friday:early morning Sculpt class, ran 1 mile before work. Walked .40 miles
Saturday:Biked 4 miles outside.  Ran 12.10 miles.
Sunday: Cleaned house for several hours because it had at least an inch of dust from all the remodeling from yesterday.  Other than that rested.

Week 12 of 2015 totals/ Week 7 of Marathon training
Biked: 13 miles
Ran: 27.19
Swam: 2000 yards
Sculpt classes: 6
Body Flow classes:1
Walked 1.6 miles

Great things about week 7 of Marathon training and triathlon training:  I swam once for an hour and it was a great swim.  I was able to bike outdoors twice and that was so nice to do early in the year.  Hope to do that again this next week.  I was able to go to Body Flow class again this week.  Love that class so much, it's a mixture of Yoga, Tai Chi and Pilates and it's so amazing.  I taught all my scheduled classes and feel awesome.  I'm having some heel and arch pain in my right foot, but I find as soon as I do the trigger point therapy on my calves then my right foot feels tons better by the next morning.  I need to do this every day along with foam rolling and stretching.   This morning I woke up completely stiff and sore all over.  I did some yoga poses, foam rolled and was moving great within 10 minutes.  I'm still following the beginning marathon training schedule, along with most of the intermediate training schedule.  I will be so glad when it warms up a little more in the mornings so I can get out at 4:30 a.m. and run before work and not have to squeeze it in before bed at night.

Totals for Year 2015
Swimming:   32,228 Yards=   18 miles 548 yards
Elliptical :    14.45 miles
Biking inside: 274 minutes 
Biking Outside: 13 miles
Zumba:        5.5 classes
Sculpt:        57 classes
Body Pump:  1 class
Body Flow:    4 classes
Walking:   21.70 miles
Running:      250.97 miles

No comments: