Sunday, September 7, 2014

36 weeks

Goals for week 36:
Do really well on 5K in Payson, UT, hopefully be able to breathe.  Run 4 separate times.  bike once, swim once.  Do pushups on toes, at least 25 of them.

Monday:  Ran 4.13 miles (1 mile was a warm up to the 5k)  (3.13 was the 5K in Payson, UT)(received 2nd in age group out of 16 women in the 5K)
Tuesday:  Traveled back from Utah to Iowa.  Some walking.
Wednesday:  Ran 1.05 miles, taught body sculpt.
Thursday: Don't remember doing much of anything.  It was my birthday and I was going to run about 5 miles and it stormed hard with massive lightening and major hail at 3:30 a.m. when I was about to get up, then I went back to sleep.  The power went out so I didn't get up at 4:45 a.m. to do my run. I was bummed.  Given the events of the rest of the day, I didn't get my run in.  :(
Friday:  Body Sculpt
Saturday:  Ran 13.15 miles  (Achieved a new Personal record)  Park to Park Half Marathon 2:07:14
Sunday;  Long walk, lots of stretching.  Recovering from half marathon.

Totals for the week:
Ran 18.33 miles
2 Body Sculpt classes

Good for week:  Achieved a New personal record in the Half marathon distance!

Bad for week:  Didn't achieve the weekly goals I had set. Let's just say with Traveling home from Utah, having a birthday and lots of unexpected stuff this week that I was LUCKY to do what I did exercise wise.  This week WILL be different.

Totals for year:
Elliptical 22.26 miles
Running 561.74 miles
Swam 22,137.30 yards (12.58 miles)
Body Sculpt classes 100
Zumba classes 20
Biking minutes 762 (12.7 hours) Indoors
Biking miles outside 241.53 miles
Step classes 2
Yoga classes 6
Nia classes 1
Cross Fit class 1
Push ups on toes outside of teaching class:175

Goals for week 37 of 2014:   Speed training so I can get even faster for the Half marathon distance.  Run 25 or more miles this week!  Bike at least once.  Swim once.  Stretch a lot.  Complete all scheduled classes, which is now 5 Body Sculpt classes a week.



No comments: