Thursday, May 29, 2014

Week 21

Goals for Week 21 were these:   Run 4 times, according to my marathon schedule, which means two 5-6 milers in the middle of the week, one longer run on Saturday, this week would be an 8-10 miler.  Swim once, Bike at least once. Complete all scheduled classes.  I really should try and get back to a Yoga class, so I'll put this down as a want for the week for a goal.  I need to do this, however with my children's crazy concert schedules at the end of the year, the last couple weeks have been tough to fit it all in.


Monday:  Body Sculpt, 1 mile on Elliptical
Tuesday: Body Sculpt, 5.02 miles running
Wednesday:Body Sculpt, 5.53 miles biking, walking.
Thursday:3.05 miles running, some walking.
Friday: Rest mostly with lots of walking.
Saturday: 10.57 miles running
Sunday:Rest

Good:  I ran 3 times, that's better than nothing.   I completed all my scheduled classes.   Got out on the bike once.  Did a lot of walking.  Dusted off the elliptical with 1 mile.

Bad:  I need to be running more miles and more often.  Hard week with the graduation party and relatives here.  NO excuses next week.

Totals for week 21:
Biked 5.53 miles
Ran 18.64 miles
Elliptical 1 mile
3 Body Sculpt classes
Walked over 5 miles


Totals for year:
Elliptical 21.25 miles
Running 290.21 miles
Swam 18,667.30 + yards (10.60 miles)
Body Sculpt classes 58
Zumba classes 19
Biking minutes 762 (12.7 hours) Indoors
Biking miles outside 39.04 miles
Step classes 1
Yoga classes 5
Nia classes 1
Push ups on toes outside of teaching class:168

Goals for Week 22:  Run 4 times.  Long run of 17-18 miles.  Bike twice of more than 5 miles. Stay healthy, continue eating right. 



No comments: