Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Week 25

Goals for Week 25 were these:  Do everything I can to relax this week so my legs will be at their best for the marathon on Saturday!  Complete the marathon without hurting myself further.  Do my best, yet be careful.  Walking when necessary, running when I can.  I will be doing a 4 minute run/1 minute walking interval for the entire race.   I have already subbed out one of my Sculpt classes this week and will only be directing my other two Sculpt classes, not doing any of the exercises, as to rest all my muscles, hopefully.

Monday:  Ran/Walk 1.16 with over 2 miles just walking later on, Sculpt class
Tuesday:  1 mile walk with dog
Wednesday:  2 mile slow run, 2 miles walking. Sculpt class
Thursday:  rest with walking.
Friday:  lots of walking
Saturday:  26.3 miles running.   1 mile walking.
Sunday:  Rest,  Ice, stretching,  walking.

Week 25 totals:
Ran: 29:46 mile
Lots of walking
Two Sculpt classes

Good for Week 25:  Relaxed a bunch.  Completed marathon with a new personal record.
Bad for Week 25:  Nothing.

Totals for year:
Elliptical 22.26 miles
Running 385.31 miles
Swam 20,167.30 yards (11.46 miles)
Body Sculpt classes 68
Zumba classes 19
Biking minutes 762 (12.7 hours) Indoors
Biking miles outside 100.88 miles
Step classes 1
Yoga classes 6
Nia classes 1
Push ups on toes outside of teaching class:175

A question I had about running shoes answered HERE!

Goals for Week 26 of 2014:   Recover from Marathon.  Complete all scheduled classes.  Try running at least 10 miles.  Swim once.

No comments: