Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Fools 5K--Saturday April 4, 2015 - Cedar Falls, IA

A beautiful morning for a race.  A little cold, but perfect to try and run a personal record.  My friend Tyler ran the race and finished 6th Overall out of 988 total people.  Here are my results if you really care:  Michelle's Individual results   After the race was the best food you will ever get after a 5K race.  There were breakfast burritos, yogurt, donuts, cookies, fruit, granola bars, chocolate milk, and much more!

Me finishing in record time.  My official chip time was 26:51 which is a 5K certified course personal record.

Fun picture after the race.
Lisa and I after the race.
This is what my bib should have looked like, instead several racers and I were given last year's left over bibs.  Super tacky in my opinion.  I put this one that someone mailed to me in my scrapbook.

Here was my actual bib for this year's race with LAST YEAR'S DATE.

Front of shirt.

Back of shirt.

No comments: